St. Luke Orthodox Church dates from 1791, being the church of Maier neighborhood. In the beginning was partially painted iconostasis and Cafasse but old painting is preserved only on the Cafasse, restored in 1972. It is built in the Romanesque style as a ship with three classical partitions (narthex, nave and altar). Above is the entire surface Cafasse ante-temple and in the west rises a three-tiered tower and belfry.
The church is of brick, the foundation is covered with tiles tiles. A semicircular wall light with three large windows, close the altar. In 1938 St. Luke Orthodox Church has been renovated.
Address: Str. Long 25