Sibiu city walls can be seen in six areas, namely:
- The outer wall of defense - on Coposu Boulevard can be seen the third ring of fortification. The wall is separated from the roadway by a green area. It was first created in 1791 between the Haller Bastion and Gros Tower, being extended to Bastion Cisnadiei. The outer wall of defense is pierced by three points vaulted semicircular between Union Square and the Gros Tower. At the intersection of Gheorghe Lazar Street and Coposu Boulevard the wall was broken in order to circulate cars
- Wall from the Manejului street, on the eastern side of the Ursuline convent - the end wall contempt the Ursuline Church form two arches that connect Constitution Street. Area of the wall along the street has a number of riding stables semicircular arches created in order to support the gallery watch
- Curtin, Huet Square no. 2 - In the courtyard of the number 2 on Huet Square is a piece of 30 m wall raised for defense in the thirteenth century. This is the oldest building found in its original form in the city
- Wall from Citadel Street - It has the look had in the second half of the fifteenth century when it was rebuilt from brick, being provided with arches with ample supporting for the defense road
- Curtin, Bastion Street no. 2-8 - A defensive wall built between 1357-1366 is between Soldisch Bastion Street and Mitropoliei street on Ion Lupas street. It belongs to the third chamber of fortifications
- Curtin from Centumvirilor Street - The wall between Odobescu and Tribunei street was built between 1357-1366 and has a length of over 200 meters. The elevation of the wall has a lenticular shape, height of 10 meters is reached in the middle, there being arranged the Poschen stairs, stairs connecting the two districts of the old city.