Evangelical Church C.A from Turnisor, Sibiu, was at the end of XII century a Roman basilica. Massive tower found the right church is typical of the church, with walls three feet thick. Unfortunately, today the tower is only half the width of the original tower. The altar dates from 1759, and the interior Evangelical Church of Turnișor is decorated with Baroque belonging. Apse, choir and south eastern parts of the collateral are the only things kept in the original construction. Recently added items such as tower over the choir, are built of brick and are discordant note of the earliest built of stone.
The aisle of the Evangelical Church in Turnisor currently is an exhibition dedicated to the social, religious and cultural life of landierilor. These landieri helped at the middle of the eighteenth century the church restoration.
Address: Eduard Albert Bielsa Street, no. 62