Reformed Church from Sibiu is a place of calvin worship built in 1786. The separation from the Roman Catholic community of the Catholic priest who took the teachings of John Calvin movement emerged. One of the reasons that Reformed doctrine was adopted was the possibility of the gospel in their own language, separated from the Roman Catholic Church which uses Latin. In 1783 Sibiu Reformed community has received approval to build a church in the city, and the following year was collected amount needed to build one church. Reformed Church first appears on the map of Sibiu in 1829.
The style of the church is sober, baroque type, with a narrow facade on the west side, above which rises a bell tower. The west façade reveals four pilasters with Doric capitals, supporting a coping. Above this coping facade has a triangular pediment above which rises a square tower with windows on all four cardinal points.
Inside Reformed Church has shaped apse hall, double arches supporting a cylindrical vault. Wooden entrance door is decorated with two floral and geometrical elements. In the altar from a pulpit canopy is decorated with garlands of roses and gilded reasons. The Organ located in the western part of the church is on a platform supported by two massive pillars.
Address: Str. Mitropoliei. 9