Roman Catholic Church from Sibiu is, as the name implies, a Roman Catholic church. It was built between 1726-1733 by the Jesuits and in 1738 was added the tower - bell tower, unhooked from the ship. The church is called the Church of the Holy Trinity and belongs to Neostenativ Baroque building.
Church facades are divided into axes by means of pillars with Doric capital. The sides of Market Square façade are two rectangular doors by first making the access to the church, and by the second entry in the parish house.
Windows at first floor above the doors are crossed by triangular gables, the rest having horizontal cornice.
The tower has four levels and a high dome and the street has a vaulted hallway that allows entrance to the Small Square. The clock tower dates back to 1938.
Inside the church there is a fresco representing the Virgin and Child, decorating the main altar. Also, there is in the right of the altar tomb of General Count Ferdinand Otto Abensberg trauma.
In the courtyard is a rectory of St. Martyr Johannes Nepomuk statue, which was originally located in the Market Square in front of the church. The church organ was installed in 1860, built by Karl Hesse.
Roman Catholic Church was restored between 1971-1975, and the painting was restored in 1977-1978.
Address: Big Square no. 3 - Small Square no. 4