Small Square from Sibiu was built in XIV-XVI centuries and is known as "The little ring.'' The market is the old commercial center of the city being divided into two different parts, separated by Ocnei street.
A feature buildings from the Small Square are the wrought iron lanterns hanging on architectural elements.
Small Square is linked to Market Square and Huet Square through narrow passages, they are one of the attractions of Sibiu.
Among the important buildings of the Small include:
- Tower Hall, at No. 1, has a clock that works today. Attesting age is about 700 years. From the top floor of the tower you have a panoramic view of the medieval town
- Bridge of Lies was the first wrought iron bridge in Romania. This makes the transition between the upper town and lower town and a tourist attraction for those who visit the city
- Hermes House, located at number 11, hosts Franz Binder Museum, which is part of the ASTRA National Museum Complex
- Passage of Shoemakers of almost 16 meters long is located at number 13
- Luxemburg House, at number 16, was so named because his reconditioning was financed by the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- House of Arts, located at number 21, is the old butchers hall. In the 1700s it was used as a theater
- Goldsmiths Stairs Tower is at number 24, dating from XV century;
- Museum of the History of Pharmacy is located the number 26 instead of The Black Bear pharmacy