Terezian Church and Orphanage was built between 1767 and 1771 by the architect Leopold Grossmann. It is dedicated to Saint Elizabeth, being a church rather simplistic decor items are extremely rare. The western façade is rectangular stone surround portal, above it being a triangular pediment and two niches decorated with shell semicircular baroque bow.
Inside it draws attention lateral naves that the top stands.
The place of worship is part of a collection of great value in a very important role plays Terezian orphanage building. This set was created by Empress Maria Theresa, bust it being in front of the building in 1909.
Terezian Orphanage is united with the church through a building block, forming a continuous facade. Architectural elements are shaped attic dormers with triangular pediment, shaft accesses found in the eaves of the roof, attic flanked by a volute and the two thoughts semicircular arch road access. The present location is the headquarters of the School Independence and Food Industry School Group.
Address: Str. Gladiolelor Nr. 4-8